hello from Cheltenham, England

wessie

• Premium Member
I'll be taking the last ride of any distance on my Super Tenere tomorrow and picking up a new MT09 Tracer on Tuesday.

Sadly, there's seems to be a shortage of accessories in the UK as I have heated grips & panniers on back order.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

You are right about the accessories. I have ordered a couple of sets of the hard case mounts from the USA, and my city hard cases are coming from Jersey.
I didn't fancy the soft cases that they supply in the UK.
My next important purchase will be the rear rack, and waiting for Givi to make the rails for the v35 panniers that SWMBO will have on her Tracer.

I'm waiting for Givi to make a rack and adapter plate so I can fit my TRK46 topbox but might look at Sw motech blaze system for the panniers as I only use panniers a couple of times a year 

My dealer stated that the US panniers cannot be fitted to the UK bike. I am waiting for the Givi V35 + rack to become available. Then again, bike not coming till "April" so maybe it will all syncronise.
They can be fitted....you just need to have the mounts for it which can only be ordered through US or Canada... If you have those you can get the FJR hard cases or City cases on it... ...and promise not go faster then 130km/h... ;)

Archived