New '17 - Rogue

Hey all, meet Rogue! I didn't get a screaming deal on it but I am more than satisfied. Next up is a tune by the local 2 Wheel Dyno works! This is the first bike I've owned that I don't feel the need to immediately throw mods and add-ons at! Waiting on delivery of the Perfect Squeeze phone mount. 

I decided on the FJ09 over the new XSR700 (great bike though). I suffer from 2BS pretty severely (two bike syndrome) but I think Rogue here will keep my symptoms in check for a good while all by herself. 

FJ09-1.jpg

• Premium Member
I had my 2015 flashed by 2 wheel dyno works and you will love it. It completely transformed the bike, which was great to begin with. Now, it is wonderful.

I had my 2015 flashed by 2 wheel dyno works and you will love it. It completely transformed the bike, which was great to begin with. Now, it is wonderful.
I've only heard great things about them, especially on this forum! Their customer service is outstanding! I'm very excited to get the bike in there next month and feel the transformation!  

• Premium Member
I've only heard great things about them, especially on this forum! Their customer service is outstanding! I'm very excited to get the bike in there next month and feel the transformation!  

Their customer service is top notch.  BTW, love the name, Rogue.  

Archived