Sign in to follow this  
Cruizin

Yamaha Niken Videos

This is a Niken test done by Marco Marini, of Rivista Motociclismo, posted May 18, 2018.  It's in Italian so unless you understand that language, it's best viewed for the unusual views of the wheels (from above) and for some of the shots riding the bike in really wet and cold weather and for some knee dragging that I haven't seen much of in other Niken videos.  Petty good stuff: 

Less is more!

Wordsmith - a '39 model; bike - a 2019 Tracer 900 GT, Midnight Black and with many farklings.   Redland Bay, SE Queensland, Australia.

Another Niken test video in Austria, this one done in French by Mehdi Bermani of Motor Dive.TV.  Except for those staged photo op shots on hairpin curves where it's easy to get leaned way over, Bermani seems to be a more laid back kind of rider and you can get a good sense of the roads and terrain he's riding in and the amount of effort he puts out to go around corners (not much). I could imagine myself running those roads and being just as entertained as he was.

Another take... FortNine style.

• Haha 1

canada.gif.22c5f8bdb95643b878d06c336f5fe29f.gif - IBA #66956 - 2015 Yamaha FJ-09

8 hours ago, piotrek said:

Another take... FortNine style.

Funniest take on niken styling yet, for sure.