List of exhausts that work with Higdonian trail cage?

tekwarren

Is there a list of exhausts known to work with the higdonian trail cage? I only see two listed on his sight. To be specific I don’t want obnoxious I just want some good tone. I would hate to give up the cage, my gravel roads are not kind.

thanks!

Is the Graves super loud though or no? I read that the other one listed was embarrassing loud for some.
Graves Exhaust does...

Not to me unless I uncork it ?

Please post links to the exact model of exhaust, if possible.
sorry Cruizin
I ordered the Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tuning and race kit from 2WDW as a package... 1st one done by 2WDW...Here is a picture for proof ?

20170602_181531.jpg

2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

• Premium Member
Please post links to the exact model of exhaust, if possible.
sorry Cruizin I ordered the Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tuning and race kit from 2WDW as a package... 1st one done by 2WDW...Here is a picture for proof ?

20170602_181531.jpg

What Woolich kit did you get? How has it affected your gas mileage? Did you buy the Graves as part of the Woolich 2WDW package? 

Not to me unless I uncork it ? 
sorry Cruizin
I ordered the Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tuning and race kit from 2WDW as a package... 1st one done by 2WDW...Here is a picture for proof ?

20170602_181531.jpg

What Woolich kit did you get? How has it affected your gas mileage? Did you buy the Graves as part of the Woolich 2WDW package?

Woolich Tuning software used to tune ECU and brought the Race Kit(add-on) which features a QS, auto-blipper for down shifts and launch Control... Yes I brought the Exhaust and Tune( Woolich Software "key" and Woolich Race Kit) as a bundle from 2WDW... Exhaust came straight from Graves and Woolich sent me the Race Kit and I mailed 2WDW my ECU... Gas millage dropped a few MPG but I get about 170-180miles on a tank before I fill up... You dont have to buy Graves Exhaust to use the Woolich tuning software, the tuning software was another one 2WDW was familiar with but wasnt used by 2WDW on a FZ/FJ-09 till I asked...

• Premium Member
Woolich Tuning software used to tune ECU and brought the Race Kit(add-on) which features a QS, auto-blipper for down shifts and launch Control... Yes I brought the Exhaust and Tune( Woolich Software "key" and Woolich Race Kit) as a bundle from 2WDW... Exhaust came straight from Graves and Woolich sent me the Race Kit and I mailed 2WDW my ECU... Gas millage dropped a few MPG but I get about 170-180miles on a tank before I fill up... You dont have to buy Graves Exhaust to use the Woolich tuning software, the tuning software was another one 2WDW was familiar with but wasnt used by 2WDW on a FZ/FJ-09 till I asked...
Thanks for the info! What do you have to take off of the cage to do an oil and filter change? 

Thanks for the info! What do you have to take off of the cage to do an oil and filter change?
Oil change...loosen front bottom skid plate bolts, then unbolt the rear ones- skid plate swings down  Oil filter. ..do the opposite of oil change 

Edit: I also had AIS disabled and installed AIS block off plates when I got my exhaust, tune and race kit

So these are the only two options? I really love how a work buddy's fz10 sounds with Akropovich.

nope...give it a week...more will probably chime in... Akra exhaust are what everyone knows, so its best to listen to videos someone else loaded( you dont know which video was selected, names tend to bias ppl)...

I think I read here or saw Higdonion reply saying Akra won't work his cage :(

So these are the only two options? I really love how a work buddy's fz10 sounds with Akropovich.
nope...give it a week...more will probably chime in... Akra exhaust are what everyone knows, so its best to listen to videos someone else loaded( you dont know which video was selected, names tend to bias ppl)...

Archived