Sign in to follow this  
17a

GIVI Deflector

i am using a Chinese equivalent that you can pick up for under $20. It's on my givi DT2122 screen - its works well by eliminating almost all buffeting. there are many ways to adjust it. i saw many recommendations for this product

i am using a Chinese equivalent that you can pick up for under $20. It's on my givi DT2122 screen - its works well by eliminating almost all buffeting. there are many ways to adjust it. i saw many recommendations for this product
LINKY?

I WANT A CLAMP-ON SPOILER FOR MY SPRING AND SUMMER SCREENS. THIS IS WHAT I SCREWED TO MY GIVI BARN DOOR
20160722_172426.jpg

20160722_172433.jpg

20160722_172524.jpg

20160722_172541.jpg

20160722_172548.jpg

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/mra-x-creen-tour-variable-windscreen-spoiler-blade

MRW also makes a clamp-on version of the same spoiler in two sizes the tour which is what I have and then the smaller sport which I think is too small and not worth it

I used this on my stock screen and it made a big difference. I eventually went to an a Large cal sci which does an amazing job on its own.