Events around Northeast Atlanta

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Try two's in suches on weekends there are a few up there.l live in dahlonega and ride pretty regular.site is a bit sluggish on rides.love the bike going from big st1300 which I still have it's a blast in the twisties
Thank you.

• Premium Member
I'm also in NE Atlanta. There aren't a lot of great roads in this immediate area. Once you've been spoiled by the TWO / Blood mountain, Richard B. Russell Scenic highway and Wolf Pen Gap road area, everything else will seem lackluster. Though, the area around lake Lanier is pretty.

We should do another meet & ride sometime this year. I'd be up for it.

Saturday the 17th out riding l saw 4 fj's the numbers are growing in the north ga area

are you sure it was 4 FJ-09s? cause the forum knows these bikes are elsuive as big foot ;)

but I do wanna ask we do we call a group of 3 or more FJ-09s
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

Saturday the 17th out riding l saw 4 fj's the numbers are growing in the north ga area
are you sure it was 4 FJ-09s? cause the forum knows these bikes are elsuive as big foot wink.png

Friggin' Awesome, that's what!   :D

• Premium Member
are you sure it was 4 FJ-09s? cause the forum knows these bikes are elsuive as big foot wink.png

Not totally sure why but my first inclination is to call it a "Festering of FJs".

Not totally sure why but my first inclination is to call it a "Festering of FJs".
Arranging a tour for a very small group of five (5) BMW R1200R Roadsters - rarer here even than FJs/ MTs - I was asked what the collective name was.   I came up with 'a knockout of Boxers', which seemed appropriate.   I'll have to mull over the group FJ/ MT name!  

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Arranging a tour for a very small group of five (5) BMW R1200R Roadsters - rarer here even than FJs/ MTs - I was asked what the collective name was.   I came up with 'a knockout of Boxers', which seemed appropriate.   I'll have to mull over the group FJ/ MT name!  

How about a sketching of Tracers? That is what they are called in Oz anyways.

Archived