Events around Northeast Atlanta

Saturday the 17th out riding l saw 4 fj's the numbers are growing in the north ga area
are you sure it was 4 FJ-09s? cause the forum knows these bikes are elsuive as big foot wink.png

but I do wanna ask we do we call a group of 3 or more FJ-09s
I intended to suggest - leaning on the triple-engine of our bikes - that a 'Trifecta' of them might be an apt name, a Trifecta being a winning combination of three numbers. 
That is, until I looked up the word on-line and found it has many definitions, some far too crass and gross to repeat here!

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm also in NE Atlanta. There aren't a lot of great roads in this immediate area. Once you've been spoiled by the TWO / Blood mountain, Richard B. Russell Scenic highway and Wolf Pen Gap road area, everything else will seem lackluster. Though, the area around lake Lanier is pretty. 
We should do another meet & ride sometime this year. I'd be up for it.
yes I would love to do a meet up and ride 

I'm also in NE Atlanta. There aren't a lot of great roads in this immediate area. Once you've been spoiled by the TWO / Blood mountain, Richard B. Russell Scenic highway and Wolf Pen Gap road area, everything else will seem lackluster. Though, the area around lake Lanier is pretty. 
We should do another meet & ride sometime this year. I'd be up for it.
yes I would love to do a meet up and ride
Let me know too. Im down to meet up and ride.. I've met up with @superfist before

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• 3 weeks later...
I live in dahlonega .lm lucky afternoon rides up blood are common.l have a restaurant on the square and going to start a bike night out bike day for meet up and rides
Make sure you post it here.. I will try to make it

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• Premium Member
I live in dahlonega .lm lucky afternoon rides up blood are common.l have a restaurant on the square and going to start a bike night out bike day for meet up and rides
Make sure to give us the heads up. 
I live nowhere near there. South Florida. But I'm in the area a few times a year. I would go by if it's when I'm there.

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

Anyone throw out a date that works for you for a meet up and ride and I'll reserve a section at the resturant.l would suggest meet early ride(hot) and swing by restaurant for late lunch and home before to late
Now we're talking.. last weekend in July.. any time in August.

Fayetteville, GA, USA

The 28 rain not much it is ga it can ride on one side of the mountain and not the other.glass half full kinda thing.Don't bitch just ride toward the sun.How about meet up @ two's 9:00 to give distant riders some room.ride till around 3 throb do to gustavo's on the square eat and drink and go home before dark

• 2 weeks later...
Well l guess no takers on today ill post another day in August
Sorry.. my wife is due any day now with our second and was not happy with the idea of me riding out all day. I'm off work until the 21st of August, so let's make it happen!

Fayetteville, GA, USA

Archived