Events around Northeast Atlanta

I'd be up for a ride on either Sat or Sunday on the weekends of the 11th or 18th. The weekend of the 25th I have work related stuff.
I should be able to do the 18th... possibly the 11th, but I think I prefer the 18th.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think I will make it this weekend ...

I did however used to have a Versys 650. Despite being underpowered compared to the FJ, that is a really good all around bike.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• Premium Member
For those that might be interested and also why I won't be riding north GA tomorrow. There's a big motorcycle meet-up being hosted by the Mountain Motorsports in Buford (mall of Georgia location).

They'll have food trucks and a Suzuki demo truck with demo rides. So I'll be trying some of them out and see if anything they have can grab my attention. I'm hoping to see a GSX-S1000F available.

For those that might be interested and also why I won't be riding north GA tomorrow. There's a big motorcycle meet-up being hosted by the Mountain Motorsports in Buford (mall of Georgia location). 
They'll have food trucks and a Suzuki demo truck with demo rides. So I'll be trying some of them out and see if anything they have can grab my attention. I'm hoping to see a GSX-S1000F available.
I wish I could have been there for that.  I had too much going on that day.   
for anyone riding on the 18th, do you have a spanner wrench to adjust the rear shock that I could use that day?  I haven't purchased one yet, and need to adjust my shock.  stiffen it up.

• Premium Member
I wish I could have been there for that.  I had too much going on that day.   
for anyone riding on the 18th, do you have a spanner wrench to adjust the rear shock that I could use that day?  I haven't purchased one yet, and need to adjust my shock.  stiffen it up.
If you're talking about the preload ring, I have the stock tool that I'll have with me.

• Premium Member
There's a really weird looking tool that looks a little like a sickle with a tooth on the end of the curve to notch into the slot on the shock. There's a second piece that's a semi flat tube that attaches to it as a handle so you can get the leverage to actually make an adjustment.

It's a little finicky, but it works.

There's a really weird looking tool that looks a little like a sickle with a tooth on the end of the curve to notch into the slot on the shock. There's a second piece that's a semi flat tube that attaches to it as a handle so you can get the leverage to actually make an adjustment. 
It's a little finicky, but it works.
yes sir, I saw it again, I looked at all that after I bought the bike, but apparently didn't pay too much attention to it...Thank you for pointing out my short coming...  ;-)

Archived