Continental Road Attack 3 tires

Michelins on sale?  wha..? Where are these on sale?  I have never seen the Road 5's for less than about $350 a set.

I don't remember I've had them for several months.. I'll try to find my order confirmation. It's also possible that I'm mistaken.
You were right.. they were $354 on revzilla. I used revzilla bucks so I ended up at $320 ish...

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• 4 months later...
  • Supporting Member

Not to hijack this thread but...  For those needing tires, Bridgestone currently has a $60 rebate through April 30 

I just picked up a set of their Battlax T31 S/T tires for about $230, with the rebate thats $170 a set!  and the Battlax S21 Sport tire is only $126 after the rebate!   The S21 is a GREAT sport tire, very neutral handling and phenomenal grip- even on wet or cold pavement.  They would obviously wear too quickly for a longer road trip but for sporty weekend riding they cant be beat, especially with the $60 rebate.  I'm on my 3rd set.

• Thumbsup 1
  • Thanks 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• 3 years later...
  • Premium Member

7500 miles/12000 km front and 4500 miles/7200 km rear.  I like the feel of the Road Attacks better than Roadsmart III, but I prefer the quick turn-in of Michelin Road 5's.

• Thumbsup 3

https://ridemsta.com/oh-tmr/  Riding makes me happy. "Do it or don't do it - you'll regret both." - Soren Kierkegaard

2015 FJ-09, 60k miles, Hord Power ECU, K-Tech suspension, MC Cruise