• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

ATTN, North Bay Riders - - - CA

midnite

After more careful investigation it is clear now why I have never traversed Fish Rock Rd... it's the 5 miles of gravel. sad.png  

The only time I go off-road on a street machine is if I didn't execute a corner properly. rofl.png

Same here.  I'd be game if it was a short section of gravel, but 5 miles?  Not on the FJ.  

I finally remembered to poke at the map. I've only only played in the SC mountains once, but we did Hwy 236 off of Hwy 9. It was a wicked fun and mostly empty road. My friend's comment about the road was, "I want to know who in the hell made a road connecting nothing, and I want to buy that man a beer."

MAP

PS, this one is paved all the way through :)

'15 FJ09

• Premium Member
I finally remembered to poke at the map. I've only only played in the SC mountains once, but we did Hwy 236 off of Hwy 9. It was a wicked fun and mostly empty road. My friend's comment about the road was, "I want to know who in the hell made a road connecting nothing, and I want to buy that man a beer." 
MAP

PS, this one is paved all the way through smiley.png
How many miles is 236? 

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

im in fremont, if any yall want to ride east, over to 395 let me know. im new to the bike but not to riding.

eventually it be cool to find someone who likes distance rides, i have a cardo g9x u can put on you helmet i could talk your ear off while we go thru monitor pass. lol

i ride a sxs in the eastern sierras alot, and so i wanted to ride to there in a bike this time.