pattonme

Attention - change in business processes

In light of the lousy job I've been doing this spring on fulfillment turn-around I am making the following changes.

* shipping in of forks for service/install will only be accepted between Nov and March.

Exceptions are possible but will ONLY be done via reservation (online calendar here) and upon confirmation of kit being built and allocated.

* Commercial items (Andreani, Matris, Andreani, Ohlins etc.) and shock orders (Nitron, K-TEch, Ohlins etc) will be processed in 2 or 3 business days and reflected in Paypal via the 'In Process' state label.

I will endeavor to stock K-Tech and Nitron shocks, Ohlins NIX-30 Street and Andreani fork kits so dependency on upstream suppliers is mitigated.

I would like to continue to be this forum's choice of quality suspension parts at good prices and I hope I can earn back some of the reputation I held previously.

Thank you.

I appreciate the effort Matt. Running a small business is NOT easy, especially where you are probably the sole operator, - taking orders, ordering parts, managing inventory, performing the work as well as packaging and shipping. Not to mention balancing that with primary employment, family and any crisis or health emergency.

Changing policies to benefit your own sanity but also better provide for the customer is a win-win.

HI Matt,

I am sorry to disturb. It has been 2 months since I order the fork kit. Any updates on my order?

Hi Matt. I am very interested in getting new fork cartridges with your upgrades done for my 2016 xsr900. I've read great things and want to get them done while it's winter season. Please let me know what I would be looking at and what you recommend . I already have an ohlins fully adjustable rear shock on it. Thank you very much. Scott