vic

Windshield for new 900 GT 2018

Calsci knows their stuff and that comes out 27th. Think I'll be buying the shorty and tall to cover all my riding conditions.

2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT

Pictures below: 

y4mELtXDVhxRqqlpmjxj-EqZXoVUCUq6VLo43bycPAdDh8vnb4qiV4hDlCkDFwCmXGB82QRBSCS2nRuWJKqYRGoxO2dE_zVDTK2VA3BDCIRLRP49VkK_uc7y60B3Kt2x_RSa1aD7NPdxBKEsRGoMSelUohx4dMNBiFBKariXikwOosCB7w1y30pSqm0b5wofTpRW0tLsF9mz55zGGkixIh73Q?width=1024&height=512&cropmode=none

I just ordered it from amazon, should be here tomorrow. Did you mess around with adjustments to fine tune it to your bike, or did you just leave it as it was on your friends bike? 

I messed with it a little bit, I found in the low position was best with the MRA pointing outwards a little.

Just put my order in for a "shorty tinted" and "large" Windshield from CALSCI...wish me luck!!! I'm currently riding without a shield at all and frankly I like it better than stock so far.

Congrats! I think you'll be the first person to have one. Let us know what you think. 

Just FYI, if the sizing isn't perfect, they'll work with you. Especially on a new shield.

'15 FJ09

I called the UK Puig distributor today, enquiring about the touring screen with their 'multiregulable visor' (pic below) and was told that they'll be taking orders early in September, they hope to have stock delivered from Puig at the end of September.

Puig_Touring.jpg

Cheers
Steve

just put the oem touring screen on and it does make a big difference. at six feet all however even on high setting wind line 2 inches down from top of helmet. still , much better than smaller screen. however, if i duck my head down those 2 inches all the windnoise goes away, almost eerily silent. thinking of putting some rubber spacers under upper bolts to make more vertical to see if that makes difference. maybe givi will come out with one at some point.

just put the oem touring screen on and it does make a big difference. at six feet all however even on high setting wind line 2 inches down from top of helmet. still , much better than smaller screen. however, if i duck my head down those 2 inches all the windnoise goes away, almost eerily silent. thinking of putting some rubber spacers under upper bolts to make more vertical to see if that makes difference. maybe givi will come out with one at some point. 

Harraseeket, Do you have any pictures of the Yamaha touring screen on the bike. I'm 6'3' and really looking for a solution!                                                                                                                                                                      Thanks

He who dies with the most toys wins.

I posted one in this thread already and compared it to the stock a few threads back.

I got that MRA spoiler with the stock screen and I'm sending it back. Messed around with it all weekend, the only place that it was actually working well for me was in a full straight up extended position. But it was moving around so much I thought it was going to break the stock screen haha. I also tried setting it horizontally like a "T", it sent the dirty air to my collar bone area, which was better since now my helmet was in clean air. But, it was still too noisy and it looks ridiculous! Back to the drawing board for me.

Harraseeket, Do you have any pictures of the Yamaha touring screen on the bike. I'm 6'3' and really looking for a solution!                                                                                                                                                                      Thanks
Madstad is yer friend.....just sayin'..... 

Madstad is yer friend.....just sayin'.....
peporter, have you got a Madstad screen model number for the GT900? Couldn't see one on their website. Thanks.

Cheers
Steve