Windshield for new 900 GT 2018

vic

enough for me to protect more than the original
Please report back.I've been holding off (probably 'till next spring) on a touring windshield until there a few more option to pick from.

I am in the uk but I have just bought a MRA touring screen with aero fin and it is brilliant Cuts out loads of noise on helmet and 4 screws to fit, done in 5 minsimg]<a href=https://i.postimg.cc/GmxwpcP8/1586_DECC-44_FA-4_B9_E-8450-9_D7_C7109_FDEE.png' alt='1586_DECC-44_FA-4_B9_E-8450-9_D7_C7109_FDEE.png'>

AT 5' 9" The touring screen would be perfect. at 6' the top 2" of helmet in the wind which as noisy as no windscreen ( though it is way better than stock ). if i duck down just a little bit it goes all quiet. question on mra screen- i has always seemed to me that having that black hardware holding the little top screen would be a visual annoyance ?

Hi guys! I´m new to this forum but not new to this issue :P

I first tried the Ermax sport screen. thought it was a little bit to loud still, some buffering.. so i desided to.. yea.. cut the original screen  8-|  

The cut original screen is sweet in the summer, but I swoped back to the Ermax screen for now (4 degrees celsius this morgning to work ;P). I´m very happy about the cut, first time working with a dremel and cutting plastic at all :) Stepped up the grit while handsanding with a sandingblock, to finish it of with a fine grit paper with some water.

I was going to have a try at the MRA screens but they don´t ship to Sweden, so I have to do it via a dealer.. just to much hassle (and a little bit lazyness)

~190cm tall.

The search continues!

IMG_20180802_165843.jpg

IMG_20180806_214521.jpg

IMG_20180806_214833.jpg

IMG_20180807_074630.jpg

IMG_20180904_185423.jpg

IMG_20180905_083033.jpg

I'm still waiting for the UK Dealer to get the Puig touring screen with visor delivered (was supposed to be released on the 17th Sept), spoke to them this morning and they are now expecting delivery " Tues/Weds next week" so I guess I'll get my hands on it a few days after....

Wish they'd hurry up, it's starting to get bloody cold!

Cheers
Steve

Hi guys! I´m new to this forum but not new to this issue tongue.png 
I first tried the Ermax sport screen. thought it was a little bit to loud still, some buffering.. so i desided to.. yea.. cut the original screen  nerd.png  

The cut original screen is sweet in the summer, but I swoped back to the Ermax screen for now (4 degrees celsius this morgning to work ;P). I´m very happy about the cut, first time working with a dremel and cutting plastic at all smiley.png Stepped up the grit while handsanding with a sandingblock, to finish it of with a fine grit paper with some water.

I was going to have a try at the MRA screens but they don´t ship to Sweden, so I have to do it via a dealer.. just to much hassle (and a little bit lazyness)

~190cm tall.

The search continues!

[/url]

IMG_20180806_214521.jpg

IMG_20180905_083033.jpg

The cut down stocker looks great!  I plan on doing the same thing next spring and use that for around town and a touring screen for longer rides.