GT900 Front mudguard extender fitted

All I want to know at this point "WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO FINISH I-12 IN LOUISIANA?" they're working in a third generation of road workers here. BS!
I know, I know fz1rider. I live in NW Louisiana and it's old 2 lane, cracked up asphalt with 6 layers of chip seal over it with grass growing up in the cracks. With many of the roads by my house having no markings. No center line or white lines on the side. Just an old road that's just wide enough for it to be called 2 lanes, well sort of. We pay right at the same amount of gas taxes as Texas but somehow our tax money doesn't make it to the roads.  angry.png   Back to your situation.....I feel your pain brother! 

Still wondering where the hell fz1rider had this come out of in a fenda-extenda thread???????    ;)    Guess it just had to come out and this is where it landed, LOL!

Ain't no fun when the rabbit gets the gun!

• 2 weeks later...
All I want to know at this point "WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO FINISH I-12 IN LOUISIANA?" they're working in a third generation of road workers here. BS!

Just venting going down the road. It has to be 15 years or more that Louisiana has tried to 4-lane the 80 mile stretch called I-12,DAMN

• 1 year later...
  • Supporting Member
56 minutes ago, rfs75 said:

Hi guys;

I'm not finding this accessory to buy. Is it the same as MT-09? My bike is a Tracer 900 GT 2020.

Thank's

Here are a few to choose from.

pyramid-plastics-fenda-extenda-yamaha-fz

The Fenda Extenda made by Pyramid Plastics is a custom made fender...

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***