Ok GT owners, show us your pics!!

Cruizin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was trying out a new lens the other day photographing a buddy on his Ninja on a favorite section of twisties, so I thought I would get a couple of my Tracer as well!

RICHIE-0194LR.jpg

• Thumbsup 4

• 2 weeks later...

This might be dumb, but...can anyone give me a plausible explanation as to why you'd go to the trouble of blacking out/obscuring your license plate # before posting photos? 

4 hours ago, Skidood said:

can anyone give me a plausible explanation as to why you'd go to the trouble of blacking out/obscuring your license plate # before posting photos? 

To stop a toerag (Bas*^rd bike thief) copying your registration number to put on their bike and running their bike without any insurance or road tax and running up speeding fines for you as they blast their "cloned" motorcycle through speed cameras.

Edited by HGP61
Additional text
  • Thumbsup 1

8 hours ago, HGP61 said:

To stop a toerag (Bas*^rd bike thief) copying your registration number to put on their bike and running their bike without any insurance or road tax and running up speeding fines for you as they blast their "cloned" motorcycle through speed cameras.

Yep, two years ago some Bastard cloned my bike, 27 speeding tickets issued before they caught him!!!

• Sad 1

On 10/21/2020 at 2:21 PM, supersport said:

I just Plasti-dipped the four red body panels on my 2020 GT. Easy to do and easy to undo.

I'll probably paint it black when the Plasti-dip doesn't look as good.

(bike)

Sexy. I'm torn on spraying my side panels or just "leaning in" to the red/orange color. Is plastidipping just a matter of clean, edge off, and spray with a good several coats? 

Whats the tank pad, seat, sliders? 

I don't think I'll stay with the Plastidip. It's OK, but it makes me feel like a poor teenager. I'm gonna paint it, or peel it off and go back to original. 

Seat is Seat Concepts.

Sliders from T-Rex Racing, Bestem and GB Racing.

Tank grip from TechSpec.