Ok GT owners, show us your pics!!

Cruizin

On 5/15/2021 at 2:30 AM, HGP61 said:

To stop a toerag (Bas*^rd bike thief) copying your registration number to put on their bike and running their bike without any insurance or road tax and running up speeding fines for you as they blast their "cloned" motorcycle through speed cameras.

I feel this is a UK problem more than a Canada problem, @Skidood.  I mean, your plate is publicly visible, and they (Canadian plates) are definitely not easy to replicate.  I can't say I've ever heard of that being a problem here anyways.  Definitely not something I'd worry about.  

41 minutes ago, Wintersdark said:

I feel this is a UK problem more than a Canada problem, @Skidood.  I mean, your plate is publicly visible, and they (Canadian plates) are definitely not easy to replicate.  I can't say I've ever heard of that being a problem here anyways.  Definitely not something I'd worry about.  

Thanks, I tend to agree.  Having said that, I'm about to post a pic of my plate in the main GT forum and this time I obscured the number, lol...doesn't take that long when you're a MSPaint nut like me..

I changed the middle section to better match the other "graphics" that I made. And added the little stripe on the fender. I suppose I could have put this in what did you do today but...oh well. 

BCE54B62-8E82-4A8D-8574-F64499D4089F.jpeg

B33E4341-3495-4300-8054-CD8E647F3F68.jpeg

• Thumbsup 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/6/2021 at 9:51 PM, pokey074 said:

I swear I was just looking!

SDyzjdj.jpg

With the shorts and flip flops and no helmet wouldn't you be more at home on a big litre sport bike? 

Love the t-shirt.

Edited by roadwarrior
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/21/2021 at 10:33 PM, roadwarrior said:

With the shorts and flip flops and no helmet wouldn't you be more at home on a big litre sport bike? 

Love the t-shirt.

Oh, don’t worry, I brought all my gear just in case. My wife snuck this pic while I was test sitting on it on the dealership floor. 

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I probably posted this before but the first thing I added to my GT were these LED strips which are lit whenever the key is on.  I had to reduce the brightness with a 5 watt resistor wired into the circuit.  Otherwise, at night,  I would have been seriously scorching other driver's eyeballs.

led strips.jpg

Here's mine right after I got it home!

Since then I've added a front fender extension, radiator guard, mirror extenders, Ram Mount for the GPS, seat mod, bar risers and about 5,000 miles!

Tracer pic.jpg

• Thumbsup 3

2020 Tracer 900GT /1978 Suzuki GS750E /1978 Suzuki GS1000 /1982 Suzuki GS1100E /1999 Honda GL1500SE