• Supporting Member
Bahahaha!!  Outstanding, Krillz!  Glad your baby finally came home!! :D
2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT (Annabelle)
2013 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 (Juliette)
2013 Yamaha FJR 1300 (Rachel)
2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250S (Fiona)
2006 Honda VFR800 (Jenny)
2005 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 (Hannah)
2003 Honda Shadow Sabre VT1100 (Veronica)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporting Member
Ice cream break under the pines on a hot day (for me, not the GT).

900_GT.3.jpg

900_GT.2.jpg
  • Thumbsup 1

• 3 weeks later...
What tidy Tail did you use ? cool.png
I got one off Ebay and the integrated tail light is sweet so I can still use my side bags if I want to, but I normally ride with them off. I think this one was meant for a EU license plate, because it had additional brackets that came with it and I did not like them so I just punched new holes in my US plate and covered the old holes with the registration stickers. Also recently painted my silver panels flat black. 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/272969152389

tail2.jpg

painted_panels3.jpg

I used the Motodynamic tidy tail and integrated tail light. I also used a TST relay so I could eliminate the bulky and hot resistors that come with the tail light. Motordynamic will include at no charge the wiring harness needed to eliminate the resistors.

tracer_sub_fender2.jpg

rear_blinkers2.jpg

• Supporting Member
Edit:  Fixed the links...sorry for the trouble.

Got the fork light and fork brackets from Rigid.  The light is an Amber SR-Q Pro driving light.  These are the fork brackets, aka bar clamps.  Made a simple shelf out of 1/8"x 2" aluminum flat stock to span between them.  Used the harness that came with the light and a waterproof switch that came from Hyperlites.com (which apparently they no longer offer, for some strange reason).  Wired the harness and relay into my PC8 fuse block that's under my seat and mounted the switch on the left handlebar.  Aimed the light 3 degrees down from level.  Works very well in the wee hours of my commute into DC from rural Southern MD.  Also works very well as a "see me" light during the daytime commute home.  Got the amber to cut through early morning fog and mist, in addition to running it during the day to keep the evil cager spirits away, too.

Got the lower fork leds from Twisted Throttle.  They're 1st Gen Denali DM single intensity white spots, also wired through my PC8 fuse block and aimed 3 degrees down from level.  They're also on full-time for conspicuity, early morning critter spotting and daytime evil cagers.

Current draw is very, very low and efficient, and output is quite significant.  I've had the other Denali DM1s and DMs on my last 4 bikes since Twisted Throttle came out with them.  They're not cheap, and that's okay by me.  They work extremely well and are very rugged.  Just my 2 cents.

GT_lights.1.jpg

GT_lights.2.jpg

GT_lights.3.jpg

Switch_mounts.jpg

SR-_Q_Pro.1.jpg

SR-_Q_Pro.2.jpg

• Supporting Member
What tidy Tail did you use ? cool.png
There's nothing tidy about that baby, Dfriz!  That's Yamaha's new "Buffalo Butt Mass Enhancer!"  It's so big it can't get out of its own way!   (rofl)

• 2 weeks later...
Here's my Toy !!!!!! 

V noice indeed!   I believe that's the colour scheme we'll get here in Oz - eventually.

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.