Ok GT owners, show us your pics!!

Cruizin

• 2 weeks later...
Nice pics.  
I see you have some reflectors on the panniers. We don’t have those in UK

Vicz
US DOT requirement. 
BMW was actually stopped from selling panniers for a bike because they didn’t have side reflectors until they added them. 

• Supporting Member
New guy here (Jeff) Just picked up my tracer 900gt last thurs (in time for my birthday on the 8th?)

Really digging the bike???
Sooo comfortable! And a blast to ride!
Anyway,
Hello everyone
Late to the party, Jeff . . . WELCOME!!    8-)
2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT (Annabelle)
2013 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 (Juliette)
2013 Yamaha FJR 1300 (Rachel)
2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250S (Fiona)
2006 Honda VFR800 (Jenny)
2005 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 (Hannah)
2003 Honda Shadow Sabre VT1100 (Veronica)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporting Member
Factory cruise control, heated grips, panniers, longer swingarm, adjustable windsceen, and...... higher price!

Along with a complete face-lift, all of the body panels are reshaped and smoother looking.
It also has the really cool full color TFT display from the R1.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

So what's the difference between a FJ-09 and a Tracer GT ?
Like gv550 said: cruise control, heated grips, panniers, longer swingarm, adjustable windsceen. Also the windscreen shape, the hand guards, the handle bars are more narrow, the passenger foot pegs are lower and the passenger grab rails are different. The quickshifter,  and the ECU/fuel mapping is also a little different, I believe. The front and rear suspension (and rear suspension is easier to adjust). The TFT dash, and the seats have all changed 

It seems they put standard some of the things I paid for. If I remember right I paid $200 for heated grips, about $125 for kako throttle lock, seat about $200 and hard bags with the mounting bracket was $ 1000. Not sure if I would want a longer swingarm or a quickshifter. I guess a longer swingarm is better for highway riding . But back roads I'm not sure. How much more is the Tracer GT ?

I'm looking at the pictures , I like the powder coated rims. But not painting the nose IMO makes the bike look cheap, mine is painted the same color as the tank and I like that look better. Same thing with the handgaurds , they should have painted them like my 16. But they painted the front fender and side panel where on my bike its not, which I never liked.

I'm looking at the pictures , I like the powder coated rims. But not painting the nose IMO makes the bike look cheap, mine is painted the same color as the tank and I like that look better. Same thing with the handgaurds , they should have painted them like my 16. But they painted the front fender and side panel where on my bike its not, which I never liked.
Funnily enough the Phantom Blue model available in the EU has a painted nose and handguards.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2018 at 3:32 PM, gerdawg said:

tossed on some new LEDs the other day, they don't look too bad! My brother did comment they are harder to see but I'm not surprised as my LED flashing brake lights could cause a seizure.

y4mLDURWz7YlXGxqBJynWEArhvguvYQWEXZ-mSXJRGAymZlQxQ5bANHB8ZmoV2fgMVyTC9H1bdqkCdYt8Hr6TAksEvNinTiYk1PD9NvDC3d0H80MD_70aV_H4dvlCIzeMgVmO8t3BCrPdSH3gZElNOPKQFSg_pvVCT21iuZPJVYc3XZ4l4UoLYEEFNcqbQzyh7vGeKzw9Mw6GFy4IxaUdAHoA?width=512&height=1024&cropmode=none

y4mz4BZ9TQxvB6_3OlE5QL9-Kr95uaJllFu2_tfSp_DX2XLgGM6B-TswQ-mKZHolCuaAYpMu5IWblvTyW-GL548CfdIFK2f2q0zd__3vJlxoA3th9TsYPaEzYKHbdIDuIn0IX_g1NZ1M19UyyqrvehPQF3QEdaKAsra1Trr3AyzrV0DCWL1GSbTps4nKOcy8vKAmxGv657QvfrxLqLRqO1kjA?width=512&height=1024&cropmode=none

y4mkofc14C6RcEJn5xXfFGIiddTnHvQ7kn9IUEsQCqwC53GrpJ1EfIQxwxr_MRng6Jcl0gfXiVKKDngC8b8Ay6py2OYdtC6j75VY3bVa6WfUKPqKxW-r72nO6qakzA4dBq0B5AOkmhPBZmy79ykwKljKRA0HRG8FDIltkyLblXQan8WzitqqT7U_L7xZbP9gZxlyFIKnBPdvxWnX-PuYsy2yQ?width=1024&height=512&cropmode=none

Here is a strobe effect movie:

[video size=medium" src="

Those blinkers are ridiculously undersized. Your bike. Ride safe!

4 hours ago, wiremanjon said:

Those blinkers are ridiculously undersized. Your bike. Ride safe!

Look good to me... more visible from the front than my flush mount signals.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA