Ermax products for European owners

• Premium Member
can you take pictures but slightly further away from the bike as pics from other chap are missing the perspective. thx.
155mfwz.jpg
Love it!! That's the EXACT one I ordered from Motomachines.com a couple weeks ago! Can't wait for it to come in!
Piedmont of NC
'15 FJ-09
'94 GTS-1000

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lawrenceofsuburbia
These guys retail the 50cm Ermax screens for the MT 09, as I now have one on mine - see general discussion forum. 
www.pyramid-plastics.co.uk
Pyramid also seems to do a rather tasty-looking belly pan cover. L of S

Test ride complete. I'm 5'10 and tried it on the lowest setting.
At 70 mph I could leave my visor open without issue.
I've moved it up to the central position ready for tommorow to see if there is any differance.
It's a quality well made item much better than yamaha's riot shield.
Thank you for your report! So nice to hear you like it. We've got snow again...

If you locate a UK vendor then please add a link.
I purchased the Ermax Belly Pan from Intobikes. The link is for all Tracer items they have from all vendors. I don't see the screen listed but an email to them with the part number should rectify that. They didn't have the Evo belly pan I wanted, sent them the number and within no time it was on the site. 

• Premium Member
If you locate a UK vendor then please add a link.
I purchased the Ermax Belly Pan from Intobikes. The link is for all Tracer items they have from all vendors. I don't see the screen listed but an email to them with the part number should rectify that. They didn't have the Evo belly pan I wanted, sent them the number and within no time it was on the site.
they are a bit optimistic having brake pads listed less than a month since launch!
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
I have a nice set of Ferodo HH Sintergrip pads that I bought for £20 for 2 sets to go on the Super Tenere. They are a direct replacement for the Tracer as Yamaha seems to use a version of these calipers on most bikes from the R1 to the behemoth cruisers. They were great on my R1150GS so should be more than up to the job of stopping the lightweight Tracer. As the Tracer brakes aren't linked, I doubt the rears will wear much. I don't seem to be reaching for the rear brake except at low speed as fork dive is nothing like on an ADV bike and the bike stops quite well in a hurry using the front.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

most bikes from the R1 to the behemoth cruisers.
Thanks for that, my previous bike pre-dates the R1 using the same brakes - brilliant I don't have to get rid of my FA252HH's, rear pads differ - I see intobikes don't list them, FA174 ( I don't put sintered on the rear)   

• Premium Member
see the other brake pad thread - Ferodo's catalogue is very helpful in cross referencing competitor's products and listing all models using the same pad

• 2 weeks later...

Archived