Tracer 900 GT foot pegs

wanderer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporting Member
1 hour ago, quaxum said:

Does the tenere pegs fit our bikes? 

I cant say 100% for sure but they sure LOOK exactly like the adventure pegs sold in Europe.  A lot of Yamaha models share some common parts.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

23 minutes ago, betoney said:

I cant say 100% for sure but they sure LOOK exactly like the adventure pegs sold in Europe.  A lot of Yamaha models share some common parts.

Ah yes. I'm having the wild idea of putting some pivot pegs to the tracer. but i'm wondering if it'll fit.

• 1 year later...

As per this thread, I ordered the 2PP-F84G0-V0-00 mounts (that provide more foot-room) from Revzilla back in December.  I followed up on the order today and they tell me Yamaha has discontinued the part.  Anyone got a pair they want to sell or know of another solution?

On 2/12/2019 at 6:55 AM, funkspieler said:

I actually love this. I rode with my toes on the pegs and with my US9.5 boots my heels rest on the passenger peg bracket. It creates a nice stable platform for my feet, almost like angled floorboards. Makes me feel very planted on the bike and to me it feels like it improves my ability to handle the bike in turns. 

I wear US size 14's, and this is exactly what I do.  Works great not only for scratching, but also makes for a nice change of position when cruising.  For me, with my big feet, I love it.

18 hours ago, st1100pilot said:

As per this thread, I ordered the 2PP-F84G0-V0-00 mounts (that provide more foot-room) from Revzilla back in December.  I followed up on the order today and they tell me Yamaha has discontinued the part.  Anyone got a pair they want to sell or know of another solution?

I purchased the 2PP-F84G0-V0-00  mounts in February 2020 and they work great. I now see that they have been discontinued.
I think you may be able to get them from Japan. Here's a site that says they have them in stock.

3915-1.jpg

Product Description: US YAMAHA Hard Saddlebag Support Brackets...

Good luck on trying to find these brackets

Edited by dpippin

10 hours ago, dpippin said:

I think you may be able to get them from Japan. Here's a site that says they have them in stock.

Good luck on trying to find these brackets

Thanks for the link but wow, nearly double the price of the Yamaha originals!  Will have to think on this a bit.  I also plan on changing the pegs so maybe I'll try that first and see if it makes it more tolerable.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If I buy these I can have them created out of aluminum.  Cost would be 90.00 for a pair.  you would have to re-use the OEM bolts

If I can get 5 orders confirmed I can buy it and probably have them made in about three weeks.

PM me, if I get 5 paid orders I will do it.

• Thumbsup 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Premium Member
On 7/25/2019 at 11:00 PM, wanderer said:

Sorry, I don't know the part number. I went to Fun Bike Center (dealer in San Diego) and talked to someone in the parts department, who ordered them for me.

I bought a spankings new, super high tech, flashy new 1980 Honda CB750F with a matching silver Vetter Quicksilver sport frame mounted fairing and chromed luggage rack from them.  Are they still up near Kearny Mesa?

BTW, The 750F was a big, heavy disappointment which I sold within 6 months...

• 2 weeks later...