Ebay UK/Amazon UK Farkles

• Premium Member
Spotted something on the UK versions of Ebay or Amazon that suits the MT09 Tracer, then post a link in this thread. 

I'll start with this mirror extender I posted elsewhere in the forum

Perhaps the mods could make this a sticky thread
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am seeing that right, I hope, extends the mirrors outwards?

I'm going to dive at this one, can't get the mirrors right - seems I am too wide O_o Just bought it!
Thanks for that!

Spotted something on the UK versions of Ebay or Amazon that suits the MT09 Tracer, then post a link in this thread.  
I'll start with this mirror extender I posted elsewhere in the forum

Perhaps the mods could make this a sticky thread

Have fitted these and they work well before I could not see past my shoulders

Have fitted these and they work well before I could not see past my shoulders
I have the same problem, got to keep pulling my arms in to see behind me, great to know they work - email this morning informs me they have been dispatched 8-) 

just fitted these  to the Tracer they are a quality item LED lamps

also use one of these LED DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT RELAY

will post some pics ASAP
PICS PICS please :) 
After my accident I'm seriously thinking of making my Tracer as visible as possible...I like the GSA 2014 LED lights - brightness and look. They aren't cheap, but I had them on loaner F800GSA and bike was visible from miles, which made its presence on the road significant.  Just need to work out the mounting points for these. I have PDM 60 fitted last night, so powering them up is not a problem.

Oh gosh, I can see the bank manager calling me in and I will have to tell him it's Magpie's fault :)
I have also ordered the mirror extenders. It's interesting they make a bike with quite long legs but don't think that the rider will be more than 12 inches wide...

just fitted these  to the Tracer they are a quality item LED lamps  

also use one of these LED DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT RELAY 

will post some pics ASAP
PICS PICS please :) 
After my accident I'm seriously thinking of making my Tracer as visible as possible...I like the GSA 2014 LED lights - brightness and look. They aren't cheap, but I had them on loaner F800GSA and bike was visible from miles, which made its presence on the road significant.  Just need to work out the mounting points for these. I have PDM 60 fitted last night, so powering them up is not a problem.

DSC_0004_zps3lw6lrz7.jpg

bolts on to the fender using the original bolts  (can be fitted to any one of the two bolts)  

DSC_0006_zpsnnti25st.jpg

DSC_0009_zpsik64931p.jpg

its hard to show the brightness of the lamps but they are as bright as the  main beam 

Those lights look great..! How are you using the "LED DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT RELAY" with it...(unless you don't ofcoz.... :) ....)...?

The relay is a simple two wire connection direct to the battery the relay automatically turns on the lamps when the engine is started and off when stopped 

Those lights look great..! How are you using the "LED DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT RELAY" with it...(unless you don't ofcoz.... :) ....)...?

The relay is a simple two wire connection direct to the battery the relay automatically turns on the lamps when the engine is started and off when stopped 

Ah, so no need to connect the white wire which is used for "dimming"...?