Ebay UK/Amazon UK Farkles

The relay is a simple two wire connection direct to the battery the relay automatically turns on the lamps when the engine is started and off when stopped 

Ah, so no need to connect the white wire which is used for "dimming"...?
that's correct no need to connect white wire ...but you can and it will dim the lights  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fitted these and they work well before I could not see past my shoulders
... email this morning informs me they have been dispatched 8-)
They arrived today, very quick. Fitted them this evening, will be able to test them the next ride out. 
Have you plugged the hex bolt heads? I found some nylon covers on e bay which hopefully will do the job, seems my stash of odds and sods don't go to 8mm. If they fit OK, I'll post the link.

• Premium Member
wow! that is hideous and super pricey
It even references the Diavel in the listing - the French love them, they are everywhere.  

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
the fitting instruction on that ebay link have some lovely pictures of the locations of the spare wiring leads for the accessories. I'll do a separate post and I have saved it as a pdf in case the webpage disappears
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• 3 weeks later...