Tank bag ideas?

Does anyone know of a tankbag with a pouch in front that could be used for a Speedpass/EZ Pass?  This also got me wandering if any of the jacket manufacturers ever thought about building in a dedicated pocket for an EZ Pass.  I may be onto something.
Brad
Selbyville, DE

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
Does anyone know of a tankbag with a pouch in front that could be used for a Speedpass/EZ Pass?  This also got me wandering if any of the jacket manufacturers ever thought about building in a dedicated pocket for an EZ Pass.  I may be onto something.
  Take a look at this one, it comes in 2 sizes. I have a Sadici bag that looks just like the Manta but I think they were discontinued. 
  http://www.joerocket.com/soft-luggage/manta-tank-bag
BLB

BLB, thanks for your response. I like the bag you recommended but I'm not crazy about the magnetic types to hold the bag. I think I'll end up with one of the quick release types. SW Motech and Givi both have those type systems. It looks like I'm gonna have to give up on a pouch in front. I will probably end up using velcro to accomplish what I want. Again, thanks.
Brad
Selbyville, DE

I know this wasn't what you really asked but why not use the 3m strips that come with your ezpass and put it on your shield? I have done that for every bike and it has worked out well and other times I would keep it in my map pocket of a tank bang and just lift up the flap going through the gate.
2016 FJ09

I may end up doing just that.  I was really trying to avoid putting anything on the screen because I really don't use the pass all that much and don't want to mess the screen up.  This past weekend I tried an armband to hold the speed pass but it wouldn't acknowledge it.  I want a tank bag no matter what so if I could kill two birds with one stone that would be great.
Brad
Selbyville, DE

• 2 weeks later...

Archived