Recent OTD Prices!

2019 Tracer 900, Armor Grey from Millers Motorsports in PA.  I paid $7379 total for the bike, and an additional $590 for the 4 year YES warranty.  Since I am in NJ, I have to pay tax and title here, that will be about $720.  So I am all in for $8700 for everything, including the 4 year warranty.  Millers had the best price by far, and I drove 5 hours each way to pick it up.  It was a whole day affair.  

• Thumbsup 7

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, Btracer900 said:

2019 Tracer 900, Armor Grey from Millers Motorsports in PA.  I paid $7379 total for the bike, and an additional $590 for the 4 year YES warranty.  Since I am in NJ, I have to pay tax and title here, that will be about $720.  So I am all in for $8700 for everything, including the 4 year warranty.

Great price on the bike!  Even after tax and warranty you are still $2,000 below MSRP. 👍

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

4 minutes ago, betoney said:

Great price on the bike!  Even after tax and warranty you are still $2,000 below MSRP. 👍

Thanks!  Miller's was great to deal with.  No nonsense.  I got the price thru email, and that was exactly what I paid, no gimmicks.  

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1

USD/EUR Exchange rate to GBP has been fluctuating a bit recently (and maybe a lot more by tomorrow!) but when I was looking around back in the summer there were brand new pre-reg '19 standard bikes available for £8499 On The Road.

Winter prices now are down as low as ~£7,500 for very low miler ex-demo dealer bikes.

• Premium Member

BTW, for the money, if you add fork tweaks, QS, CC, heated grips, panniers and whatever else the GT has over the standard Tracer, it's much cheaper and easier to get the GT.  If I hadn't done all but the CC which I really want less the QS (which I don't) I'd have sold the 15 and got a GT.  But with the XSR slip-assist clutch, 3-way forks and Razor-R shock, I only pine for the CC.  All my other mods I'd do to the GT as well, and I did'nt find the longer swing arm of any benefit at all.

What you doing to your TRACER 900?

• Supporting Member

Looked around the showroom after picking up some parts at a MC dealer, and saw these two characters. The brand new 2015 red is going for just under $10,100 CAD + tax and plate fee. Clearance they say... 😪

20191214_100859.thumb.jpg.72126e6730611baf94b3594e4be2b545.jpg

Edited by piotrek

canada.gif.22c5f8bdb95643b878d06c336f5fe29f.gif