Givi SR2122 topbox fitting kit - order now from Italy

Thanks, looks great. Can you see the point in changing the hanger bolts, is it possibly to offset the pannier tray being further out?

I thought they were going to finish them in silver, glad to see it's black.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
ah, so you can see the pictures then Steve! deerslayer states he couldn't see them (in the other thread)

here's a couple taken outdoors after my ride to Malvern

2015-03-12%2016.16.40.jpg
2015-03-12%2016.16.28.jpg
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
those chicken strips need to go but the roads are so dusty from all that road salt that I'm not getting brave enough...
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
It really does look neat, well  impressed. What is that 'container' on the left hand side, your chain oiler? 

yes, the Tutoro oiler - I have it attached to one of the threads on the footrest hanger but it may have to be relocated when I get the side cases so I have not posted anything about the fitment as it is just a temporary bodge to see if it work. Well, I can report that it does put oil on the chain. And the rear of the number plate, wheel, chainguard and everywhere else that a Scottoiler does.  
Once I have the luggage fitted I will find a permanent location and post some pictures.

Are you hopeful the side cases will fit with the Givi rail? Does look promising.
My Scottoiler has only managed to fling it on the center stand, that I have noticed so far!

I just called Givi UK to see what's what - they have received 9 units but have not been allocated to the buyers yet - they think they will be dispatching mid next week. There is another shipment coming in from Italy next week too. I just hope ours are amongst the 9 to be allocated.

I ordered online. 56 quid for SR2122 and M7 plate including £7.5 postage! That's less than rack price on its own! Brilliant! Topbox looks awesome. I saw it on Kawasaki versys last week and I really liked it. I have remote control lock as well. Will be fiddling with that once farkles arrive ????

I hope strong £ will last at least till my Trip to Spain at begging of June. It will be quite cheap!
I hope so too, I think I'm going to Spain end of June. 

• Premium Member
Yes, last year I was getting 1.15-1.19 on credit card conversions - the Italian Givi transaction was done at 1.33 and I see on xe.com that a week later it is up to 1.40 now!

Archived