Givi SR2122 topbox fitting kit - order now from Italy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah, I see the same thing - I'm kind of hoping that it skips two steps when it does start moving, getting it on Friday will do me very nicely ta, live in hope (fingers crossed)

Ordered SR2122 from the same place on 19 March.

Emailed today and got this reply:

"We are sorry for the continuation of waiting,
seen the great demand in these last 15 days,
Article SR2122, us and GIVI finished the stocks;
from half of next week we will be able ship all back orders "

Just sit and wait .... :-/

Ordered SR2122 from the same place on 19 March. 
Emailed today and got this reply:

"We are sorry for the continuation of waiting,
seen the great demand in these last 15 days,
Article SR2122, us and GIVI finished the stocks;
from half of next week we will be able ship all back orders "

Just sit and wait .... :-/
That's the same bollocks I got last week!

Today's reply

Good morning,
we see the parcel of a lots of order not adjourned by courier,
we have just request information about this, in the local UPS service not scanning some parcel,
but the confirm you'll receive adjournment in the end of this week, with delivery to you and other clients in the same situation,
in the start of next week.
thanks again for the availability,
best regards
Sovente srl - Accessori Moto

Today's reply  
Good morning,
we see the parcel of a lots of order not adjourned by courier,
we have just request information about this, in the local UPS service not scanning some parcel,
but the confirm you'll receive adjournment in the end of this week, with delivery to you and other clients in the same situation,
in the start of next week.
thanks again for the availability,
best regards
Sovente srl - Accessori Moto
got exactly same message ;)

Just asked have they shipped but none the wiser lol

To try to clarify what is indicated,
Monday there will be a status update by the courier, and the delivery was confirmed for the first days of next week to your address.
our best regards

I had to responses today.

first:

Good Morning, we understand the concern,
but we have to confirm the delivery to your home and to all customers who received the shipment tracking,
in the first days of next week;
take this opportunity to inform you that the application of the product code SR2122 was really very high and sudden, to the point to finish our stocks and those of the producer within a few days.
we ourselves have been replenished this week in fact only less than half of the parts ordered, which have now far surpassed the one hundred pieces;
expect in the next week, as promised to us, all the missing items in this provision.
Hardly suffer from these situations, even if it happened and may occur with other items, but it is precisely because we try to satisfy our customers, we understand the inconvenience caused.
We also confirm you that behind these words there is a healthy company that works keeping our commitments.
How right, we apologize for the continuation of waiting, but we will provide what is required in the shortest time possible, not what we usually have, but what in this case we are permitted.
Many thanks to you and to customers who have given their estimates against us, and for which we have always proceeded to satisfy as far as possible.
Waiting to know you owners of the products ordered,
we send to you and to all the owners of the new MT09 Tracer our sincere and heartfelt greetings.

and then when I asked them if they 100% dispatched my order....

Good morning, Yes, the adjournment from UPS will be in monday of next week.
thanks, at disposal

Fingers crossed....

I had to responses today. 
first:

Good Morning, we understand the concern,
but we have to confirm the delivery to your home and to all customers who received the shipment tracking,
in the first days of next week;
take this opportunity to inform you that the application of the product code SR2122 was really very high and sudden, to the point to finish our stocks and those of the producer within a few days.
we ourselves have been replenished this week in fact only less than half of the parts ordered, which have now far surpassed the one hundred pieces;
expect in the next week, as promised to us, all the missing items in this provision.
Hardly suffer from these situations, even if it happened and may occur with other items, but it is precisely because we try to satisfy our customers, we understand the inconvenience caused.
We also confirm you that behind these words there is a healthy company that works keeping our commitments.
How right, we apologize for the continuation of waiting, but we will provide what is required in the shortest time possible, not what we usually have, but what in this case we are permitted.
Many thanks to you and to customers who have given their estimates against us, and for which we have always proceeded to satisfy as far as possible.
Waiting to know you owners of the products ordered,
we send to you and to all the owners of the new MT09 Tracer our sincere and heartfelt greetings.

and then when I asked them if they 100% dispatched my order.... 

Good morning, Yes, the adjournment from UPS will be in monday of next week.
thanks, at disposal
Fingers crossed....

So it reads like Givi have let them down with promised delivery date and he promised them they will be there Monday to ship out hence ups tracking will update monday ?

I'm not having much luck with Givi!!
In a moment of madness I ordered a colour matched cover for my V46, bought it from the same Italian supplier. They have informed me (if I understand the message correctly), it was placed on back order two weeks ago and Givi have now told them it is no longer in production and they have no stocks!
I just hope the brake light plug for the top plate, which they also do not have stocks, will be available soon. There must be mayhem in Givi HQ!

Archived