Givi SR2122 topbox fitting kit - order now from Italy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I ordered a package from ebay on Sunday night from Newcastle, should be here tomorrow: GIVI SR2122 + GIVI M5 + GIVI V47NT 
Hoping the silver V47 will match the faster Race Blu exactly :)
hi. was it from ebay shop or private seller? Any link to auction. I looked on ebay just now and there is nothing there right now.

I ordered a package from ebay on Sunday night from Newcastle, should be here tomorrow: GIVI SR2122 + GIVI M5 + GIVI V47NT 
Hoping the silver V47 will match the faster Race Blu exactly :)
hi. was it from ebay shop or private seller? Any link to auction. I looked on ebay just now and there is nothing there right now.
Pop on to ebay and search for 'Tracer givi' and a few options will come up from Viking Direct. 
£260-£270 including postage for the lot. If you buy separately you could save £20, but who knows when it would all arrive!

Wednesday would be good, you not excited by any chance? :)

It's kinda been a show stopper for me, just hope the Easter weather is decent enough to get outside and fit if it does arrive in time - I don't have the luxury of a garage in which to fettle. My lady love has found it difficult to get on and off the bike as well as finding the grab rails most uncomfortable (obviously less so than hanging holding onto me  :-/ ), I can't wait to get them on so she can feel comfortable.

It's kinda been a show stopper for me, just hope the Easter weather is decent enough to get outside and fit if it does arrive in time - I don't have the luxury of a garage in which to fettle. My lady love has found it difficult to get on and off the bike as well as finding the grab rails most uncomfortable (obviously less so than hanging holding onto me  :-/ ), I can't wait to get them on so she can feel comfortable.

I am indeed. I don't have garage either, but at least undercroft carpark, so can easilly do some DIY on the bike. As mine goes to work, I'll probably take all required tools and fit it before leaving home. My box is also at work...so will put it all together there...

My other half doesnt get on with the grab rails either, says she thinks they cant test them after they design them as position is bad. I have ordered the luggage racks (top box and side cases) from Italy but so far just got an email saying they should be sent out this week. 

No it seems to have got stuck there, could be it's coming by road and we won't see anything till it gets to Blighty. Has been some bad weather in Europe past couple of days, as we know, so that might delay things - of course it could be flown here, but it should have arrived by now.

mine is stuck at Milano 5am 31/03/2015 on departure scan, so it must have left Milan, but is probably in transit to UK.

I even took my ratchet set to work....so could mount the rack during lunch...looks like it won't be needed today... :(

Archived