Hi from Quebec Canada

dev

• Premium Member
welcome dev. Nice cardboard box you have there, although I'm not too sure about the beige colour option.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
Beware the ides of March. The wife wants to move to Idaho Coeur d'Alene area when we retire, but I don't think I could stand the winters. Getting ready to ride in our 80 degree temps in an hour. happay_zpsc9pftcwq.gif

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Beware the ides of March. The wife wants to move to Idaho Coeur d'Alene area when we retire, but I don't think I could stand the winters. Getting ready to ride in our 80 degree temps in an hour.
No, no, no, NO! You're not allowed to brag about current 27 C riding temps to Canucks until *after* the ride, and you post pics.

Otherwise, STFU!  ;)

FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

I live in Idaho, and spend time in Coeur d'alene in the summers. I have traveled all over and that is the most beautiful area, especially when you get off the beaten path. Chill area, nice people and Gosh darn majestic roads for bikes.

Beware the ides of March. The wife wants to move to Idaho Coeur d'Alene area when we retire, but I don't think I could stand the winters. Getting ready to ride in our 80 degree temps in an hour.
No, no, no, NO! You're not allowed to brag about current 27 C riding temps to Canucks until *after* the ride, and you post pics. 
Otherwise, STFU!  ;)

• Premium Member
Otherwise, STFU!  ;)

You jinxed me. It was awful today. I wore my full one piece suit and it got up to 86 Degrees! Boy was I sweating. musicboohoo_zpsfb5qe2vh.gif 

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived