Frame sliders/Crash bars

Post pictures of frame sliders/crash bars that you have or want to install, I was considering this crash bar from sw motech, but not sure if it fits FJ well, since pictures show it on FZ

sbl_06_525_10000__b_Schutzb_gel__Schwarz__Yamaha_MT-09__13-__.jpg
sbl_06_525_10000__b_zusatz_10.jpg
sbl_06_525_10000__b_zusatz_20.jpg

Would look something like that (photoshopped):

okPMett.jpg

I've been eyeballing those same crash bobbins, but I'm not sure if the second set, which mount on the rear-most motor mounts, closest to the rider's knees are either 1), necessary, and 2), placed where they won't get in the way of the rider's knees.

Do your knees hit, or come close to hitting, the rearmost set of crash pucks?  I'm hoping to buy the kit with axle sliders and swingarm spool sliders, but am not sure about the 4 pack of frame sliders...

• Premium Member
These look really good.  
Does anyone know what brand the sliders are on the red bike in the third pic on the home page? That red metallic accent looks pretty good too.
Ebay special. linky 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
I've been eyeballing those same crash bobbins, but I'm not sure if the second set, which mount on the rear-most motor mounts, closest to the rider's knees are either 1), necessary, and 2), placed where they won't get in the way of the rider's knees. 
Do your knees hit, or come close to hitting, the rearmost set of crash pucks?  I'm hoping to buy the kit with axle sliders and swingarm spool sliders, but am not sure about the 4 pack of frame sliders...
The second set (which I have installed) work good to rest your leg on and the forward set are to rest your foot on. I guess they could be used as crash bobbins LOL.blbl_zpsvi6inrfd.gif No interference with my legs (6' tall, with 32 inch inseam if that helps).

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

At 6'2", 34" inseam, my knees do not come near them. They support my thighs when used as highway pegs. I will post pics tomorrow. I thought they would contact the ground first to protect the bike, but it looks as if the sidecases will scrape before the sliders touch.

20150317_073303_zpsf92dsilg.jpg

20150317_073314_zps9z9wb0y7.jpg