World's Worst Toolkit

I think there must be some mistake.  The toolkit my bike came with has a two sided wrench (12mm and 14mm), a spanner for the shock and an extension.  That's it.  I didn't even get one of those crappy two sided screwdrivers.  Is this the stock tool kit or did the dealer swipe some of the tools I was supposed to get?

I think there must be some mistake.  The toolkit my bike came with has a two sided wrench (12mm and 14mm), a spanner for the shock and an extension.  That's it.  I didn't even get one of those crappy two sided screwdrivers.  Is this the stock tool kit or did the dealer swipe some of the tools I was supposed to get?
Check under the passenger pillion seat for some of the other tools.

WHAT???  You did not get the essential helmet holder cable??? 
Back to the dealer for you!!

cb
1968 Triumph Bonneville 650
1971 Norton Commando Roadster
2002 Harley 1200 Sportster
2003 Honda ST 1300
2016 FJ 09

• Premium Member
The screwdriver and an Allen key is stowed in the bottom of the passenger seat. Really. I had the bike a year before I realized that.  (zzz)  

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Premium Member
As for the cable.... You ain't missing anything.... Just saying.

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

Son of a gun. There's a rusty allen key and a cheap screwdriver under the seat!
Edited for accuracy ?

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

Me too, a 2003 ST that a wag I met once referred to as "The living room sofa." And she was a big strong girl.

She was comfortable, quiet, offered great protection in bad wx and faster than hell. But ohhh that 750 pounds...

If she ever had a child, the kid's name would be "FJ!"

cb
1968 Triumph Bonneville 650
1971 Norton Commando Roadster
2002 Harley 1200 Sportster
2003 Honda ST 1300
2016 FJ 09

Me too, a 2003 ST that a wag I met once referred to as "The living room sofa." And she was a big strong girl. 
She was comfortable, quiet, offered great protection in bad wx and faster than hell. But ohhh that 750 pounds...

If she ever had a child, the kid's name would be "FJ!"

cb

Do you refer to the wag, or the ST?

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Archived