Last ride to the Oregon Coast: Dec 31, 2018

keithu

• Premium Member
It's hard to believe another year is almost gone. That means it's time to plan our last ride of the year.

I suggest a repeat of last year: let's informally meet at the Blue Agate Cafe in Oceanside, Oregon at noon on December 31, 2018.

Last year three of us converged in Oceanside and enjoyed beautiful weather. Who's in?

Afu3Wtb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I might just try this. Coming up from Eugene. Years ago with the IBA I hosted a ride called "Wet till next year" on New Years Day, Mo's in Florence or Newport.  Obviously it was usually wet.  I'll try making it sound like a fun day. 

Everything is simple, Nothing is easy

On 12/23/2018 at 7:23 PM, huck said:

I am still a go, baring snow of course. Anyone else? 

Assuming the weather isn't awful I'm in.  Noon at the Blue Agate. Anyone call to see if they will be open? Just in case? 

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, 2linby said:

Assuming the weather isn't awful I'm in.  Noon at the Blue Agate. Anyone call to see if they will be open? Just in case? 

I haven't called but I'm sure the Blue Agate will be open. They were open on New Years Eve the last two years, and their Facebook page doesn't say anything about planned closures.

If not... There's another cafe down the street. Or we could just park in the lot across from the Blue Agate and watch the ocean; I can imagine a far worse fate.

On 12/29/2018 at 11:19 AM, huck said:

Agreed, the weather Guru's seem to agree that we will not be drown... 

I will be there at noon. See you there.

Still on my Radar, barring any home front issues........

Archived