What this form can do for you

coachluciano

• Premium Member
i know I’m new to this forum, but not new to blogs and such. My career is in eComerce and B2B. 

After hearing that we are moving to a new platform, I also understand what that means from a behind the scenes standpoint. 

Add to that, our site moderator is spending a small fortune maintaining this site. 

Please (as I wil) make the effort to become a full member and pay the trivial fee. I have learned more on this site about this bike than money can buy. We all take the access to knowledge as a right in today’s standards, however it takes a village to culminate useable know-how.  This site is no joke. 

Peace Out. 

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

i know I’m new to this forum, but not new to blogs and such. My career is in eComerce and B2B.  
After hearing that we are moving to a new platform, I also understand what that means from a behind the scenes standpoint. 

Add to that, our site moderator is spending a small fortune maintaining this site. 

Please (as I wil) make the effort to become a full member and pay the trivial fee. I have learned more on this site about this bike than money can buy. We all take the access to knowledge as a right in today’s standards, however it takes a village to culminate useable know-how.  This site is no joke. 

Peace Out. 

Wow, thank you. I'm gonna print your post and hang it next to my desk to look at when I have second thoughts about this forum adventure I have gotten myself into.

I got into forum building when the "corporate owned" bike forum I belonged to got hacked, and all of it's members data was for sale on TOR (dark web), and the damn forum corporation didn't even know it.

I thought I could build a better forum and level of trust for the members. I wanted to create places where people could help each other and not worry about other crap.

You guys make running anforum easy, so easy. Me and the moderators are like that old maytag repair man from the 80's commercials.

Thanks for sticking around, good things coming soon and I will announce the new premium member program when it is ready!

Peace Out. 
I'm glad you took some time to explain it. Even as a mod, I don't see what goes on under the hood. I just know it's a lot of work that I want nuttin to do with haha.

'15 FJ09

So how do I become premium member? Don't see any menu choice. You should put a link to page on this thread. Thks
Its not available at the moment.. will be again when the new software is in play.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

Knowledge is invaluable. I am a premium member to all the forums I join. I buy the T-shirts and stickers. Sold the FZ-8 and still a active member. I look forward to paying up and helping out. It’s my civic duty. I appreciate the effort you ALL put in.

I'm in. After six months here I'm convinced this forum is worth 10 time the cost of a Clymer manual!

Looking forward to the changes and the chance to pony up.

cb
1968 Triumph Bonneville 650
1971 Norton Commando Roadster
2002 Harley 1200 Sportster
2003 Honda ST 1300
2016 FJ 09

Archived