Jump to content
FJ09 Tracer 900 Forum
Sign in to follow this  

what is spot/glaze putty

Recommended Posts

dahhhhgone it
scuffed the panniers
only a bit but like the bike is 1 well new!
anyone recommend a good red putty plastic filler for the job, one that I can buy in the UK
so I'm going to repair and have a great vid for the task but it's American and uses "red spot/glaze putty"... what the heck is that in UK speak please?

Share this post

Link to post
Red glazing putty is used for filling in very fine sanding scratches. Use Bondo for filling in deeper scratches and imperfections.

Share this post

Link to post
"Bondo" is a U.S brand name for "3M" the manufacturer; we have 3M "branded" stuff here in the UK. I've ordered some "3M Red Spot Glazing Putty".

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this