FJ09 Tracer 900 Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Husqy

Denali Soundbomb Mini - Horn Conversion

Video link above shows before/after, and quick install guide (extremely easy). 

There was no improvement in actual horn volume, but the Soundbomb Mini is definitely lower and seems louder. Happy with it and will be messing around with the configurations in the next little while!
  • Like 1

I have one too and love it. As you said it isn't much louder than stock but has a much deeper tone so attracts a lot more attention. I mounted it slightly different as mine faces downward in the direction of the forks (i was worried about water and dust getting sucked into horn and having no way of getting out.
  • Like 2

The Screaming Banshee and Soundbomb dual tone are not straight plug and play replacements as they require separate power to the device. The soundbomb mini is a straight swap.

On 12/4/2018 at 12:39 AM, bugie said:

I have one too and love it. As you said it isn't much louder than stock but has a much deeper tone so attracts a lot more attention. I mounted it slightly different as mine faces downward in the direction of the forks (i was worried about water and dust getting sucked into horn and having no way of getting out.

I positioned mine facing down for the same reasons you listed.  Very quick and easy install.

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1

Thanks for the review @Husqy. I’ve been undecided about it for a while, but on the strength of your video I’ve just ordered one 👍🏻

• Like 1