FJ09 Tracer 900 Forum
Sign in to follow this  
zachd

For Sale: 2015 Red FJ-09 17k miles

Selling my 2015 Yamaha FJ-09 as I just purchased a KTM. Bike currently has 17,003 miles on it. New DID chain and sprockets, newer Pilot Road 4 rear (~2500 miles on it), Oxford Heated Grips, Puig Touring Windscreen, RC Carbon Fiber front fender, LED Blinkers, tail tidy, customtayler33 reflective rim tape.

Priced to sell at $5,650 as I dont want to carry two bike payments for long. PM me with any questions. More pictures and a walk around video available upon request.

Zach

Located in Phoenix, AZ.

2018-12-03-4.jpg

IMG-5675.jpgIMG-5674.jpgIMG-5688.jpgIMG-5694.jpgIMG-5696.jpg

Wow, that's a sweet low price. Potential buyers may like to know what part of the country your in though.

Wow, that's a sweet low price. Potential buyers may like to know what part of the country your in though.
I knew I forgot something in the listing! And yes, it is. The market isn't so hot on these bikes (according to cycletrader and recently completed ebay listings) so the price is adjusted accordingly. Hell...the dealer only offered me $4,040 for it, and RumbleOn offered 4k flat. 

I knew I forgot something in the listing! And yes, it is. The market isn't so hot on these bikes (according to cycletrader and recently completed ebay listings) so the price is adjusted accordingly. Hell...the dealer only offered me $4,040 for it, and RumbleOn offered 4k flat. 
Yikes. That's not pleasant. Winter time doesn't help either.

Yikes. That's not pleasant. Winter time doesn't help either.
Sure doesn't! Yet our riding season here in Phoenix is opposite the rest of the country. No riding from July to September, LOL. So it's technically riding season here lol.
  • Like 2

Sure doesn't! Yet our riding season here in Phoenix is opposite the rest of the country. No riding from July to September, LOL. So it's technically riding season here lol.
Fair enough. GLWS!

Has the oil pan been modified?
Negative. But at this price, it can easily be done and you're still scoring yourself a deal.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this