FJ09 Tracer 900 Forum
Cruizin

Stuff to check on this new website - please read

Ok, the switchover has occured. I now have like a weeks worth of shet to do to add all the other features. 

If you haven't already, Click on your username top right of this or any page, Click Profile, Click Edit Profile, now turn on "Status Updates" so you can use all of the forum features correctly.  Click "save" at bottom of page or it wont save. 

Now, Upload your profile cover photo. Bike pics, whatever you want, its like your FB cover photo. And of course, on the left of profile upload the little profile pic that is next to all of your future posts. 

Click save.  Now, send me a status update from your profile page ,place an @ before anyones username @Cruizin .  Status updates are sitewide, only loggeed in memebrs can see them.  Post on your profile page anything cool you find on our forum, or another website, pics, video share links. 

This is now a website that has a strong forum section. 

Welcome to Tracer900.net 

• Thumbsup 1

Now, after you are finished above, go click on username again and this time click "account settings". On that page, there are settings on both the left and right of the page that needs attention. 

Note, if you shut off all forum email notifications, you will miss out on a ton of stuff and responses to your posts.   

See a cool post on the forum? Share it on your profile so others get it too. They'll do the same and that way nobody misses anything cool. 

Click on anyone's profile cover image to see the full sized version. of it. 

Scroll to bottom of any page and click on "theme" to change from dark to light theme.  

IMPORTANT

"Recent posts is now ALL ACTIVITY".   Click on it up top.

Click "expanded" to see everything typed. 

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1

I also like browsing the forum by selecting "Home" ( 1 ) under the blue bar, under the tabs... then choosing the "Topics" ( 2 ) format. Also a lot of good filtering and sorting options available.

20181206_022646.jpg

Edited by duhs10
  • Thumbsup 3
  • Like 1

Noticed that embedded video links are broken. Is this feature supported... and if so, how?

2 hours ago, piotrek said:

Noticed that embedded video links are broken. Is this feature supported... and if so, how?

Hmmm. Let me check on that. 

• Thumbsup 1