Premium Member program is open

• Premium Member

Just paid the annual fee..........

The forum has saved me way more than the annual fee

Edited by DavidS

If you run out of image space on either the forum or gallery, you will either need to delete some older images or host you pics somewhere else and insert the link via the "insert other media" button.

Or, go Premium and enjoy much-expanded photo storage. 

We post alot of pics and image hosting is extremely expensive. The Premium Member program helps us offset the cost of hosting images and running this website. 

1 hour ago, sterlinggold said:

@Cruizin clicked the donate link but paypal failed to complete payment several times (yellow exclamation point telling me to contact support) so used direct paypal.

I got it! Thanks for joining the premium member program!   Sorry that you had issues with the button. 

• Supporting Member
21 minutes ago, micah2074 said:

Joined the ranks last night. I’ve enjoyed the forum since 2016 for free. Feels good to contribute to its continued success. 

Same here.  So much invaluable information I’ve learned here... glad to be able to contribute back a little something to help keep the lights on.   

1 hour ago, micah2074 said:

I just noticed that my payment went to FZ07.org? Is that right?

Thanks for joining the Premium member program!  Yes, I also own fz07.org and Paypal gets confused about that. Working on getting a new button to post. 

• Premium Member

Awesome.  Ever since you announced that there would be a migration to a new site and premium membership was on hold, I've been waiting for the transfer.

Donation sent for a year!  Thank you (and mods) for running a great forum!