Cruizin

How to post pics and do stuff on the forum

On 12/21/2018 at 12:17 AM, wordsmith said:

I seem to have difficulty getting digital pix to be added to my posts (some, not all).   Camera is  a Panasonic DMC-SZ1.   Even if I heavily crop a pic it is often knocked back.   I seem to recall - though maybe wrongly, for I am in a cuppla other Forums - that previously we could 'shrink' a pic that was to be posted.

It's probably me, but can someone help with this problem?   As it is said - no pic means it didn't happen!

Thanks...

Yep, I'm having trouble posting a "profile" pic. Seems all of my pics are 1+ mb, and the limit is .49 mb. The question remains "How do we shrink the photo to fit the .49 mb limit?"

5 hours ago, peporter said:

Yep, I'm having trouble posting a "profile" pic. Seems all of my pics are 1+ mb, and the limit is .49 mb. The question remains "How do we shrink the photo to fit the .49 mb limit?"

I set the size wanted in my camera.

Australian Lava Red MT-09 Tracer, 06/ 2015 build model, first on-road 21/ 12/ 2018, with many farkles.   Redland Bay, Queensland, Australia

hey @Cruizin the website is now white for me. It used to be black, like 'dark mode'. I looked in all my settings, didn't see anything I could change. just curious. thanks

23 minutes ago, brewhaha said:

hey @Cruizin the website is now white for me. It used to be black, like 'dark mode'. I looked in all my settings, didn't see anything I could change. just curious. thanks

Look at the very bottom of the main page, click the "Theme" drop down.

• Thumbsup 2

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

4 hours ago, brewhaha said:

This was covered on page one of this thread.