Hi from GA (metro Atlanta)

3sum

• Premium Member

I would agree. I used to work there 20+ years ago and know the former owner who was there when I stopped in last week (he sold to his son) so maybe, possibly. I won’t get mad and walk if they say no, though. 

• Premium Member

I went to put just the deposit on one today after work but ended up going ahead and completing the purchase. Hopefully by this time next week they’ll have it in and ready for me to bring it home!

I’m going to try my best to refrain from going ahead and ordering stuff in the meantime. I know I want an exhaust for it but damn! they’re all $1000...I’m sure I’ll get a Sargent for it once they release one. Hell, I’ll take them mine. I’m only a few hours away. 

• Supporting Member
17 minutes ago, Chris Pope said:

I’m going to try my best to refrain from going ahead and ordering stuff in the meantime. I know I want an exhaust for it but damn! they’re all $1000...I’m sure I’ll get a Sargent for it once they release one. Hell, I’ll take them mine. I’m only a few hours away. 

Ride it for a while, see how it suits you and then start modifying it to your preference, however I would recommend getting a radiator guard right away.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Archived