rubber-topped front footpegs for MT-09 Tracer/ FJ-09

Would some kind farkler please identify these aftermarket rider footpegs for me.   A link would be very useful indeed.   The pic is of a pair I fitted to my last two Tracers, but looking online I cannot seem to find the exact same parts for my 2015 new bike.   There are plenty of lookalikes that MAY fit, but so far I'm stumped for the correct bike model designation..   Thank you..

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Thanks, duhs.   The FJR part is NOT compatible: the yamabit part is too expensive!    I have in mind I paid only <AUD$20 or so for earlier models - I'll keep looking!   Appreciated anyway...

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

P1020592.thumb.JPG.459f4d166c46103da68ed948aeaf27a5.JPG

Thank you, jdavis.   Referring back to my original post I see that I had forgotten to include the pic of my earlier pegs - I've now added it here, above!

As I said above, the EBay ad for these pegs has a list of compatible bikes, but our machines - FJ-09 and MT-09 - are not listed.   Trying others such as FZ, which I thought might suit, it states they too are not compatible. They certainly look identical, both in the EBay ad and in your pic above, but are priced appreciably higher (at ~USD$54 = AUD$75) than I paid for the earlier items, which was only a handful of dollars  - in fact I recall saying here at one point -  "how do they do it for the money?".

Thanks for the advice - I'll keep looking through the EBay ads, and if worst comes to worst I'll try yours.

Any other guidance is still very welcome!

Edited by wordsmith

I have found several threads on this forum stating that the FJR1300 pegs are being used on FJ's. I understand that the Ebay listing says they aren't compatible, but I'm not sure that's 100% accurate.

Exhibit A... YouTube video of install of FJR pegs identical to those pictures.

Exhibit B... this is the product used in the video. FZ, FJ, MT, Tracer, etc not listed as compatible. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MF8K6MZ/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&amp;camp=1789&amp;creative=9325&amp;creativeASIN=B01MF8K6MZ&amp;linkCode=as2&amp;tag=cigarobsecom-20&amp;linkId=eb8365811195b3db2426392388e68ba1

... but I do understand wanting then to show our bikes as compatible. Hope you find what you're looking for. You dont have a record of purchase from your previous foot pegs?

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

Thanks again, duhs.   I have just ordered a pair that appear to be compatible at AUD$16.34.   Fingers crossed!

I note, amid all this farkle-buying, that we Aussies are now being slugged the same GST (VAT, Sales Tax) as we'd pay here at home - previously such imports if valued at <$1000 were GST-free.   Bummer!

Edited by wordsmith

8 minutes ago, wordsmith said:

Thanks again, duhs.   I have just ordered a pair that appear to be compatible at AUD$16.34.   Fingers crossed!

I note, amid all this farkle-buying, that we Aussies are now being slugged the same GST (VAT, Sales Tax) are we'd pay here at home - previously such imports if valued at <$1000 were GST-free.   Bummer!

Perfect! Except the VAT.... that's no fun.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

Yeah, thanks, jd.   Bin there, done that - but still cannot understand why a split-pin secures it on one side and the 'rivet' or fixed pin that needs grinding or drilling out (I drill) on the other!   Though it's no big chore.

I got these and should be a nice additional comfort mod...

The shorter peg feelers - is that a concern?  I'm far from Valentino Rossi... so, I use the peg feelers to let me know I'm either pushing the envelope a bit too much or my technique is sloppy... are these shorter feelers going to mean I just lost that warning?

These replacement pegs are quite a bit longer than the OE pegs by at least one inch, maybe a little more (see pic), and the shorter 'feelers' compensate for that somewhat, therefore they touch down at around the same degree of lean as the OE longer ones.   That's my understanding and belief.

P1020594.JPG

Edited by wordsmith

7 hours ago, mellow said:

Thank you sir... now I'll be good when I think I'm Valentino Rossi... 😈

You could also put the long feelers on if you want to throw more sparks and look cool! :-)

2003 ST1300A,  2017 PCX-150,  2019 Tracer 900 GT