Ergonomics

salemons

You can very easily find the answer to this - and for any other bikes - by going to <cycle-ergo>, an invaluable site that allows instant comparisons of this kind between any machines you care to name.  The only caveat is that this site may not yet have caught-up with the still-new GT, but I know that the Gen 1 FJ09/ MT-09 models are there.   I also seem to recall that you may be able to add the newer model...

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

12 hours ago, salemons said:

Are the handlebar, seat and footpeg relationships the same as the earlier non gt's?

I don't think so. I haven't ridden a GT, but a good friend of mine has and he described the seat as sloping forwards a lot which isn' t the case for my 2015.

'15 FJ09

• Premium Member
17 hours ago, wordsmith said:

You can very easily find the answer to this - and for any other bikes - by going to <cycle-ergo>, an invaluable site that allows instant comparisons of this kind between any machines you care to name.  The only caveat is that this site may not yet have caught-up with the still-new GT, but I know that the Gen 1 FJ09/ MT-09 models are there.   I also seem to recall that you may be able to add the newer model...

The FJ and MT are listed at cycle-ergo but the Tracer GT is not listed yet.

2019 Tracer 900 GT

Niwot CO
USA

Yes.   I have attempted to add the GT to the site, but doing so requires - or at least prefers - that a decent pic of the GT be supplied, which I couldn't do.   But keep an eye on it.   I'll do so and advise here when the GT is up.

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/21/2018 at 6:48 PM, wordsmith said:

Yes.   I have attempted to add the GT to the site, but doing so requires - or at least prefers - that a decent pic of the GT be supplied, which I couldn't do.   But keep an eye on it.   I'll do so and advise here when the GT is up.

There is hundreds of "decent" pictures of the GT on the web, so this shouldn't be a problem?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived