Tshirts, Hoodies and Mugs, Oh My!

• Supporting Member
2 hours ago, BBB said:

Next one arrived (with smilier face this time)

20190216_132642.jpg

How are you getting your shirts so quickly?  I ordered mine 11 days ago (the day that @Cruizin listed them) and I checked the status and it says they haven't been printed yet?

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

1 hour ago, betoney said:

How are you getting your shirts so quickly?  I ordered mine 11 days ago (the day that @Cruizin listed them) and I checked the status and it says they haven't been printed yet?

I think they’re a UK company, or there is a UK arm of the company. Perhaps they’re not as busy as your local version?

• Thanks 1

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks, please post some pics of your shirts/finished product!  It would be cool to see how the designs look on all of the different colors that are available.  I haven't ordered mine yet, many others havent either. It would be cool to see how the finished products look! 

• Premium Member

Teespring shipping is difficult to understand.  On February 6 I ordered a tee shirt and mug in the same design.  The shirt has been delivered.  Mug arrived at a DHL location sixteen miles from my home on February 15 and hasn’t reached me yet.

February 12 I ordered a different design shirt, also from current campaign.  It arrived in about ten days.

Between these dates I received notice of shipment of another mug.  Turns out it was from 2017, a previous FJ-09 design that was now funded which I had totally forgotten about.  I contacted Teespring and asked for order cancellation and refund, which they promptly did.  The mug arrived anyway.  I contacted Teespring and offered to ship back mug if they sent a shipping label and got no reply.

IBA Member #59800

3 Nations Brewing Mug Club #100

• Supporting Member
2 hours ago, rustyshackles said:

Teespring shipping is difficult to understand.

When I originally checked shipping status it looked like DHL from the U.K.??  but then they sent me a tracking number for USPS from Kentucky??  Confusing indeed.

• Premium Member

I chose long sleeves because that is what I like to wear under my riding jacket.

P1050092.JPG

P1050093a.JPG

• Thumbsup 1

2015 red FJ-09: Cal Sci screen, Sargent seat, ECU flash, slider combo, cruise, Rizoma bars, Matts forks, JRi shock, slipper clutch

• Supporting Member

@estell - That looks good, I ordered the same design in a black short sleeve. 

I got an initial email saying my shirt was supposed to ship out yesterday, yet when I check the order status on their website it says the order has been received and it is now printing... but its had the same status since February.  How long did yours take to receive?

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, betoney said:

@estell - That looks good, I ordered the same design in a black short sleeve. 

I got an initial email saying my shirt was supposed to ship out yesterday, yet when I check the order status on their website it says the order has been received and it is now printing... but its had the same status since February.  How long did yours take to receive?

About three weeks.

• Thanks 1

2015 red FJ-09: Cal Sci screen, Sargent seat, ECU flash, slider combo, cruise, Rizoma bars, Matts forks, JRi shock, slipper clutch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Ok, we have added Posters in two different sizes, fabric wall tapestries and even Samsung and iPhone phone cases with our logos on them, to our store!  The store is located here https://teespring.com/stores/fj-09-tracer-900-forum-store

Here are some samples.

FJ09 Wall poster in Black, available in two sizes and also in black or white backgrounds

fj09 poster white.jpg

fj09 wall poster black.jpg

We also have fabric banners in three sizes, from normal to HUGE

fj09 tapestry white.jpg

Those of you that have nice shops/garages, you should get one and hang it! 

tracer900 poster black.jpg

tracer900 poster white.jpg

The phone cases are available for most Samsung and iPhones! Same designs as above. 

All proceeds go right into the monthly costs of hosting and managing this forum, as well as future upgrades.  

So, get yours today and help fund the forum that you use and enjoy! 

• Supporting Member
3 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

fj09 poster white.jpg

Any chance of getting that FJ09 design on a coffee mug?  Currently I only find one design on the coffee mug.