The Grey One poses.

Nice ! what panniers have you got and how much if you don't mind me asking? Oh and where from?  cheers
Thanks teach'. these are the panniers - Yamabits

I had to order the stays from the U.S. As they are not available in Blighty. And I mustn't forget, the locks were extra.

• Premium Member
Great looking pictures. Nice quality. Keep them coming, maybe some action shots?
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
Do you have a link for the stays too? Thanks
I have tried to find the brackets listed again, but without any luck. When I was originally looking for them, Only two dealers listed them. The part number is 2PP-284G0-00-00 
This is where I got them from

sear for fj09 and a page of items comes up inc the brackets here
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• 11 months later...
I just received my FJ09 pannier mounting kit and it didn't have any installation instructions. Wondering if you have any that you can send me or can you explain the one part that comes with it? There is an almost flat steel plate that I have no clue on what it is for. I am fairly handy/mechanical, but don't want to F this up either.

Archived