another one from uk

santacruz

Hi all,i collected my red mt 09 tracer end of January,traded my triumph tiger 800,really enjoying the bike at the moment,ive only just found this forum,hopeing to get loads of information,im after a top box rack,givi are doing one,but its not ready yet,any ride safe'

Welcome santacruz  
Just been reading the tiger 800 forum and reading all the neg comments on there about the tracer and noticed you've made the jump to the tracer then see you on here lol.
Enjoy the ride pal

Those Triumph guys are a loyal bunch, and for good reason as the Tiger is a hell of a bike.

Welcome santacruz  
Just been reading the tiger 800 forum and reading all the neg comments on there about the tracer and noticed you've made the jump to the tracer then see you on here lol.
Enjoy the ride pal
Those Triumph guys are a loyal bunch, and for good reason as the Tiger is a hell of a bike.

Tell me about it.
Just left triumph myself after 4 years trouble free motorcycling well apart from cracking downpipes and siezed exup valves lol

The triumph tiger 800,is a great bike really enjoyed it,but after 4 years i wanted some thing different,the tracer came just at the right time,and the new tiger 800 xrx,is almost £1,500 more than the tracer,with cruise control,something i would probably never use.

• Premium Member
Hi

The Givi kit is available. I have posted about it in this forum. UK dealers don't have it so I sourced it from Italy and saved myself some cash too!
See the post here http://fj-09.org/thread/734/givi-sr2122-top-box-kit - just just 4 days to get from Italy which is quicker than it takes a UK dealer to get it in plus they will charge you over 50 quid!
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived