Welcome Twisted Throttle as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Cruizin

• Premium Member
21 hours ago, TwistedThrottle said:

Hey everyone! Thanks for the support. We're here if you've got questions about any of our products. We'll be sure to keep you posted when anything relevant goes on sale over in the vendors section! In the meantime, here's something we very much enjoyed having in our shop for a few years. So much so that one of our employees bought it! 2015 FJ-09. 

fj.jpg

Which tank bag is that?  Does it lock to a gas tank ring?  I’ve been looking for a tank bag 25 liters or so that locks to ring without a noticeable gap between bag and tank, and follows slope of tank.  

IBA Member #59800

3 Nations Brewing Mug Club #100

6 hours ago, rustyshackles said:

Which tank bag is that?  Does it lock to a gas tank ring?  I’ve been looking for a tank bag 25 liters or so that locks to ring without a noticeable gap between bag and tank, and follows slope of tank.  

They wont know that you typed that unless you tag them with an @ before their username.   Hopefully they have adjusted their forum notification settings to be notified when tagged. 

@TwistedThrottle

6 hours ago, rustyshackles said:

Seems to be a Givi tank bag, so start here 

WWW.TWISTEDTHROTTLE.COM

Sport and Adventure Touring Gear - North American importer and distributor for SW-MOTECH Accessories and Adventure Gear, R&G Sportbike Parts, DENALI LED headlights, DrySpec Waterproof Dry Bags and Saddlebags...

Hi 

On 3/9/2019 at 9:53 AM, rustyshackles said:

Here's a link to the full video that goes over all the accessories we put on it. That's actually a Givi strapped tankbag, hence the flush look. 

Archived