Nuckingfuts

Pattonme (Matt) No Longer, What Option Now?

I'm new to the board and have spent a great deal of time reading up on budget suspension options and decided on getting  Matt (pattonme) setup. Hes no longer responding and have come to find out he may not be an option anymore. 

So now I'm on the hunt for the next best option within the same price range for fork upgrades. Thoughts?

@stoltecmoto has an option for the one active leg... see here. This is similar to the Gold Valve option, but with a re-worked needle. You can do this yourself, or swap out for a completely reworked cartridge. Matt's options were uniquely creative for us, and he's been a great resource for all things suspension... with no strings attached. Hope his health is alright.

• Thumbsup 2

@Nuckingfuts  Be sure to always check our supporting vendor section, Patton me isn't the only option. Stoltec is very good as well, and great cust svc! Piotrek already linked him above for ya. 

Cogent Dynamics is also a vendor here and an excellent suspension shop as well, and they will get right back to you when you call or email them.

Phone: (828) 628 9025  raceparts@motocd.com

@motocd

• Like 1

I have used both Cogent Dynamics and Stoltec on two different bikes, Pre-Tracer GT.  Highly recommend both options.

Rob

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 2

On 3/10/2019 at 6:57 PM, piotrek said:

@stoltecmoto has an option for the one active leg... see here. This is similar to the Gold Valve option, but with a re-worked needle. You can do this yourself, or swap out for a completely reworked cartridge. Matt's options were uniquely creative for us, and he's been a great resource for all things suspension... with no strings attached. Hope his health is alright.

I was able to reach Matt last night and we chatted for a while.  I'm not going to go into everything that's keeping him from the forum but he his doing ok. Busy as hell with work as usual.  Anyway he did say that the easiest way to reach him is via a phone call at this point (which he previously posted on the forum, link below) and does plan to get back to the forums when time allows. I'm not sure about his turn around time on a custom suspension, but he does have some stock that he could probably ship out fairly quickly.

Regardless I'm just glad that he's doing ok.

• Thumbsup 3
  • Thanks 3

I’ve got the stoltecmoto kit in my forks and the street nitron shock. Transformed the bike without breaking the bank. If you can spin your own spanners and don’t mind buying or borrowing a few tools go for it. The guys at stoltec are awesome for customer service.

• Thumbsup 2