My new favorite gloves in the world.

Cruizin

• Supporting Member

Currently using del Rosario Resistor glove  for warmer rides. They breathe a little too well for winter conditions in NC <60 degrees Fahrenheit / 16 degrees Celsius. Ran across them by accident years ago on Facebook. Very impressive construction since they started with military specifications and are actually one of the only motorcycle gloves specced to meet the very difficult CE level 2 for protection. I've got the first generation Resistor glove in leather. Has held up very well and luckily haven't had to test its abilities in a slide.  

• Thumbsup 1

2019 Niken GT
"Motorcycles - the brand is not important, the fact that you ride is."

• Supporting Member
56 minutes ago, maximNikenGT said:

They breathe a little too well for winter conditions in NC <60 degrees Fahrenheit / 16 degrees Celsius. 

Those are tropical “winter conditions”...  we should all have it so rough. 😆. That’s practically summer temps. in the PNW.  

• Thumbsup 3

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

currently wearing a pair of Held Phantom gloves.  They have held up extremely well over the last 4 years, been thru several day long rides in the rain.  Hot and cool but not cold weather.  Got them at a raffle for $140.  They have wear on them but are not worn out the leather is still in very good shape and they probably have 40,000 miles on them.  I may get a pair of Phantom IIs this spring or summer.  My boots Sedi are starting to show their age with some stitching around the zipper starting to come loose.  That could probably be fixed by a shoe repair shop - a nice one close by.  Last fall decided my summer jacket needed replacing so this may be the year I replace my boots, gloves and jacket.