Garuda : ) Tracer GT simple mods so far

On 3/28/2019 at 9:40 AM, TracerDoc said:

Hey i though it was time i give something back for all the helpful advice i been getting from the forums so far. So i thought i will list up stuff i have done to the bike and prolly do small write ups on pros and cons and what to watch out, if its worth it etc as time goes by. 

The steed is coming along nicely for the 2019 trips  the more warm days with rain in it means the time you spend in garage goes up. Dayum, I almost feel like a bike show kind of guy. No miles all styles 

large.7C56FD9E-911A-4A64-A116-CE00AE89C4

First thing gone, giant pumpkin blinkers : Yamaha led blinker / tried eBay one first of course. Not bright at all to be unsafe lvl 

Short MRA screen : clean air > buffet or barn door

evotech rad guard 

functional eBay CNc mirror : again smaller foot print size and reduced wind buffeting in the cockpit 

Chinese fake Powerbronze adv beak. Not fitted for GT, with some minor tweaking and adjusting it fit. 

Finally most expensive crap for the bike I spend, yoshimura full system. Guilt of wasting money melted away after a short rip around the local area. Now bike sounds like a tRRrRipple  

since weather is no where improving I thing I will continue to tweak and mod. So far haven’t touched any vital and important stuff of bike. Gonna keep all those oem intact like the suspension and stuff which is working wonderful for my puny weight. 

Going to rebadge that awful “goo” logo then put on crash protection and couple of aux lights and I am done  

gonna call him Garuda after a character from Indian mythology hehe

A896C175-7C65-492D-BF9C-B078E878E456.thu

(angry bird was more appropriate but don’t have a personalized name to it 😂)

Are the Yamaha led blinkers also running lights like the great pumpkins?  And what should I ask for to get them?

10 hours ago, Coop said:

Are the Yamaha led blinkers also running lights like the great pumpkins?  And what should I ask for to get them?

Yes, get Yamaha led blinker plus that’s the one which will work as drl as well. 

• Thumbsup 1