screens and handguards for/from 2015 FJ-09 free and for sale, pickup in Oakland CA

alejandro

• Premium Member

For pickup at my house in Oakland CA:

- One set of original factory hand guards with all the bits (I think, but not guaranteed): FREE (would consider shipping for cost of shipping + $20)

- One factory windscreen: FREE

- One first-gen Madstad 24" with brackets, well-used but not abused (SRP: $259.95): $100

- One set (2pc) Shad SH36, "carbon" color, well-used but not abused (SRP: $524.99), including 2 keys and extra lock mechanism (for topcase), including fitted internal bags (SRP: ??), not including FJ-09–specific mountings: $262

- GIVI Monolock topcase 30 (?) ltr (ask me if you're interested and I'll figure out the specifics)

--

I'm getting rid of the factory handguards and windscreen because I have replaced them.

I'm getting rid of the Madstad because I found another one that works better for me.

I'm getting rid of the Shad sidecases because I got some narrower Shad SH23s. If I were doing more long trips, I would definitely keep the SH36s.

I'm getting rid of the GIVI because I sold the bike that it had been attached to.

--

Please PM me if you are interested!

Pickup is optimal--I'd rather not ship stuff if I can avoid it!

Will post photos if there is demand.

Alejandro

• 2 years later...