H CAFE MEET, Easter 2015

Guest brianwindmill

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
looks like a nice high pressure system should be over us for the Easter weekend after a bit of rain Friday AM - look forward to meeting folks.

I'm sure there will be another one @michaelb
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

I am the other Croydon Tracer! Matt grey and so the faster of the 2!????
Apparently there are 6 of us, of course I know you are referring to my way slower Red one ;) - as we'll find out it ain't the bike, but the fat lump on it which isn't fast :o 

Ok, wessie, ive looked up my route to you for monday ( if your still up for it ? ) and its a simple blat up the M5, off at jct 11a onto the A436 to the dodgy looking layby in your link then a gentle strool down the A40/A34 to H's.
im a bit of a techno luddite so I'll tear the page out of my map and shove it in my pocket incase I get lost/left behind :-)
im guessing about a hour from me to you but give me a bit of grace if im not there bang on 09 30 ?
Let me know if your still on for this and if so I'll pm you my mobile number

• Premium Member
Wessie, have you remembered to book some sunshine? (rofl)
Hopefully as warm as today when I was half way there in Bibury. I had to shed a layer of clothing and swap to summer gloves! 
I'm meeting pilgo at Seven Springs just outside Cheltenham at 0930 if anyone wants to join us for the schlep across the A40 to Witney then cut through to Abingdon.
Google map for the dodgy looking layby 

Riding back to Cheltenham across another Cotswolds route via Lechlade & Bibury.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

The alarm is set, and we will be there if Elaine gets up on time.
Obviously we have to leave early 'cos it'll take longer to get there now I have to ride in company with a red one.
See ya later guys, we are looking forward to talking bollix with you all.

• Premium Member
I'll probably stay until about midday if anyone can't make 1030. I need to be back home for the afternoon as family are arriving and I want to enjoy the ride home rather than taking the A40 direct route.

• Premium Member
Take pictures for those of us in the colonies please. Ride safe. Elaine, get UPPPPPPP.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

My pics are here.

Good to meet up and chat :).

Took the store a bit by surprise, the two guys running the place and said they've never seen a Tracer before and suddenly there were seven!

16867083998_c2dd2e55a5_c.jpg

(L-R) Johan, Wessie, Brianwindmill, Pilgo, Elaine, Steve, Scuff

• Premium Member
Thanks Steve, and thanks to all the others for a nice friendly meet. I only got back in Kent at 3PM, lost myself a bit in the Cotswolds, a beautiful day there. Ambient temperature was on 18 for a while but dropped back to 13 by the time I got home.

Archived